Wow! We are already in November Where has 2019 gone. Need to get my Christmas shopping done! For November, I am going to participate in TBR and Beyond Book Club Bad Boys, Bad Boys – Who You Gonna Choose reading challenge.
I am going do Cardan rope and if I get it completed I will move onto another rope.
- Crown – The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Dark Fantasy – The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh
- Betrayal – Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan (re-read and TBR and Beyond Group Read)
- Female Villain – The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter
Also going to read these especially my most anticipated release coming in the beginning of November.
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (TBR and Beyond Group Read)
- Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan (releases on November 5th)
What is on your TBR this month? Are you doing any reading challenges?