For the month of September TBR, I am going to not have set TBR this month because I am not sure how much reading I will be able to do due to September is a really busy month at work but I do have several ARCs I have to read for blog tours. The following are some books that I want to read this month aside from the ARCs.
- Tiger Queen by Annie Sullivan (FFBC Blog Tour)
- Realm of Knights by Jennifer Anne Davis (Good Choice Reading Blog Tour)
- #murdertrending and #murderfunding by Gretchen McNeil (TBR and Beyond Group Read)
- Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
- Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson (Dragon & Tea Book Club Buddy Read)
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
- Crier’s War by Nina Varela (FFBC Blog Tour)
I definitely need the ARCs read for the blog tours and I really wanting to read Capturing the Devil, it is my most anticipated release for September.
Do you have any of these on your TBR this month?